Friday, May 10, 2013

I'm married, I live it, I love it!

One of my favorite things about being married is...
being married to Chris.

He's definitely the love of my life, and a mild weird.
I say mild because I'm fully weird, and I feel that he is just...mild.
Like the sauce you get at Taco Bell that says funny things on it. Gosh, those are happy making little packets.

Anyway, Chris is just full of surprises!
For example, this:


Chris works from midnight-8am and usually has breakfast for me in the morning (because he is so wonderful).
Well, just the other morning he had breakfast and this baby yellow rose bush waiting for me!
I laughed. Chris will soon find out that I don't have a green thumb. And this unlucky little bush will most likely not survive ):
And by not survive I mean it's gonna die.

Oh! Our honeymoon was a lot of fun!
We saw cows, which is pretty exciting:


And I think the cows made Chris...hungry?

I have more pictures of our honeymoon on my camera (these are from my phone) which is somewhere near...I hope.
We are still in the process of unpacking in our new house, and I am trying to organize everything.
Trying.
So I don't know where anything is...except the vacuum. I found that (:

Chris and I are still not use to any of this.
Actually, Chris is handling everything just fine. I think it's just me with the issues.
We were out and about the other day, and I had said something and then said immediately afterwards,
"Oh, I almost called you my husband!"
And Chris and I stared at each other for a short moment.
He was just waiting for my slug of a brain to process...like a dial-up internet computer.
"Oh, just kidding! You are my husband!"

Pretty much every time I say "my husband" or just the word "husband" I look over at Chris in bewilderment and I'm like, "You're my husband?!?! I have one of those!?"
I really do. Ask Chris. He will testify.

Thanks for reading, I love you all!



1 comment:

  1. hahahaha!! luckily for you Roses are HARD HARD HARD to kill! those babies LOVE to survive! (even when you try to kill them like i do....) lol

    ReplyDelete