Good morning everyone!
It has been an incredible 2013 year with SO many blessing!
1. Chris and I got married.
It has been an incredible 2013 year with SO many blessing!
1. Chris and I got married.
2. We moved into our house.
And like those weren't life changing events enough;
3. We're having a baby girl!!
And like those weren't life changing events enough;
3. We're having a baby girl!!
I cannot even express how ecstatic we are!
You should hear Chris talk about her, there is nothing more attractive than seeing his excitement about being a dad.
I am in the middle of my 35th week and getting
pretty anxious. We’re so close, but still so far away.
I get all those songs that say that now.
I get all those songs that say that now.
I feel a lot like a rolley polley. Roll out of bed, roll
into the shower, roll out to the car, roll to work.
Roll round roll round roll round.
But it’s cool though, because we get a lot of mother-daughter
time.
She surprises me with a quick kick, and we laugh about it later.
She is very convincing too…
When I look at a tub of ice cream, she tells me its broccoli and that it is good for me and I must eat a lot of it. Which is kind of evil…she must take after her mother (;<
She surprises me with a quick kick, and we laugh about it later.
She is very convincing too…
When I look at a tub of ice cream, she tells me its broccoli and that it is good for me and I must eat a lot of it. Which is kind of evil…she must take after her mother (;<
Back in July I started working at the Cordova Recreation and
Park District. If you ever call to complain about a park in our district, we've
probably talked (:
And no, we won’t help you try to “relocate” a coyote. Call the animal control, they can better assist you. Or the insane asylum.
And no, we won’t help you try to “relocate” a coyote. Call the animal control, they can better assist you. Or the insane asylum.
It is the best job I have ever had because 1. I work inside
the Rancho Cordova City Hall and 2. I have the most amazing co-workers in the
WORLD. I think it comes with the job though…you have to be a certain kind of
person to work for the District.
I almost want to put off having a baby just so I can work there longer.
I’m afraid they might fall apart without me!!
I almost want to put off having a baby just so I can work there longer.
I’m afraid they might fall apart without me!!
Chris started working the day we got back from our Honeymoon at the end of April (check out our honey moon post here). And Him getting this job to provide for our new family has been
such a blessing! I tease Chris all the time about how he is going to have this
job forever until he is old (which is not what he wants to do). SO that is why
is he is going to school this semester.
We had a Hamann Family Reunion in July, which was wonderful because I got to meet ALL of Chris’ siblings and their kids. I see why Chris is so amazing! He’s had so many great examples!
We had a Hamann Family Reunion in July, which was wonderful because I got to meet ALL of Chris’ siblings and their kids. I see why Chris is so amazing! He’s had so many great examples!
Chris has already met all of my siblings and their kids. You
can ask him about that (;
For Thanksgiving we went to Utah to visit my Grandma D and
my Mom’s siblings.
Next time we see any of our relatives in other states we’ll
have a baby (or two)!
Now that you’re pretty much caught up on everything, I will
blog more frequently so you don’t just have “yearly” updates.
Thanks for reading,
I love you all!
Thanks for reading,
I love you all!

No comments:
Post a Comment