Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Father's Day!

But first, I'M OBSESSED!!

I can't help it!!
This little girly has become my worldy (whaat?)
For those of you who have not had kids yet; I'm going to sound like a crazy person.
And you're going to be like, "Another parent gone nuts...that'll never be me."
IT WILL!
Because I said the same thing about parents!! (sorry, parents, I did!)
When a mother would tell me how their 3 month old child is singing and talking I'd smile and nod and think to myself, "You crazy. We both know she ain't sayin' no words." (my inner me is African American?)
But little Serena IS talking and singing.
She is such a little gabbler.
Yup.
She gabs like there is no tomorrow.
Just like...you know who. (;

SPEAKING OF DAD'S
On Father's Day, after a wonderful Stake Conference, we three went home and I made Chris' favorite breakfast for lunch.
Biscuits and gravy!!
Then we went over to Jeff's!
Serena just chilled with Grampa Hamann while I "talked" with Chris' overly enthusiastic and energetic brother, Michael. 
He may be Serena's favorite Uncle, just because he is so entertaining to watch! (sorry, other uncles!(;)
Then we headed over to my parents house 
(where Jeff and Michael came later) and like always, partied.

Grampa Haag (Serena wanted to know what was on her thumb.)
Grampa Hamann and Serena!
 Later that night we went over to the "Greats" house.
Serena probably saw more people that day than in her whole life!
We were even out past her bed time, and she was not thrilled.
As you can tell by her face below:
Great Grandpa Haag
Great Grandma Haag (and 2nd  [or 1st cousin once removed] cousin Summer!)

Happy Father's Day to my dad, my other dad who raised my husband, and to the dad of my children.
My two very favorite people! (what a hunk)
Oh! And my two baby sisters came over and played with us!
Aunt D'Veda holding her niece (Serena)
Thank you for reading, I love you all!
Sabrina

1 comment: