Monday, July 21, 2014

Tiny Family Reunion/Funeral

It's been a week of sad and happy.
But mostly happy.
Like 96% happy.
Chris' beautiful grandmother past away.
Which is the sad part. But she is happier now without her ailments that she had here on Earth.

Chris' two older brothers (Paul and Marc) came out for the funeral and they were a lot of fun.
We haven't seen them for about a year (almost exactly!)
It was such a fun week being able to spend time with them and visit.
I know Chris was especially excited because...well, they're his older brothers!
And who doesn't adore their older siblings?
Chris and Michael are missing!
I just realized I didn't get any pictures with all of us together!! WHAT!?
I am so bad at remembering to take pictures. (Like I didn't for the 4th of July, boooo.)
Hopefully Paul or Marc did.
Chris' Uncles and Aunts, and long lost cousins once removed (or something) also came down (or up) to Sacramento which was very memorable.
Meeting some of Chris' family that he himself has never even met.

So Saturday we went up to Candida's in laws house to go swimming and that was a blast!
I haven't been swimming since...2012? 
I'm probably just kidding, but there is a chance I'm not...I just can't remember.
Anyway, we BBQ'd and played Zombie Polo, which is like Marco Polo, but when you tag someone they become 'it' with you and you all have to get everyone in the pool. 
It was nice for Chris to have so much fun after a lot of stressful weeks of summer school and lots of work hours.
SERENA LOVED IT TOO!!
She really did, she was like, "Oh my gosh, what is this stuff?"



And I can't imagine being without Chris for a few days SO...
Thank you Laura and Sue for letting us have your husbands for a little bit!!

I'm definitely happy to be a Hamann!

Thanks for reading I love you all!
Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment