First off, sick baby's is muy mal. Which means not fun.
But she is the cutest sick baby and happiest!
She's had a stuffy nose, and literally a baby cough.
She is such a toughy.
BUT she is all better now!! Thank goodness.
On to working out...
My doctor said that I could start working out at 8 weeks postpartum.
But she is the cutest sick baby and happiest!
She's had a stuffy nose, and literally a baby cough.
She is such a toughy.
BUT she is all better now!! Thank goodness.
On to working out...
My doctor said that I could start working out at 8 weeks postpartum.
I was so excited!!
When that 8 week mark came
I pulled out my Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD.
I brushed the dust off and put it into the Xbox 360 (which we sometimes use as a DVD player).
I did level 1 aaaaaand it was so hard.
I did level 1 aaaaaand it was so hard.
Oh my gosh, you guys, I almost wanted to cry.
I tried my hardest and it was hard!
The next day I couldn't move.
For that next two weeks I was so sore, I was walking around like a penguin with a sunburn.
Don't touch me! Ow ow ow ow.
I really should have taken it slower.
I did a no-no and put my all into that work out after not working out for practically a year!
I should've taken it slow.
Anyway, after those two weeks I got back up on that horse again and worked out like a champion!
I'm on day 30 now and whew! It's such a blast.
And it really works!! My muskles are a little bit bigger.
I'm going to continue to use this video for my work out, but also switch it around a little bit and try other work outs.
I SERIOUSLY THINK YOU NEED TO TRY IT.
What you need:
-20 minutes
-something that can play a DVD
-the 30 day shred DVD (which you can get for $8 on Amazon here)
-hand weights (you can use water bottles, soup cans, etc. Whatever you can find around the house!)
I use 5lb hand weights now, but I used water bottles for a while!
I'm a silly-goof and forgot to do before and after pictures for you, BUT I may do it later.
Just before and after pictures in general, not just for the 30 day shred.
But you can expect that...mmmmm...next year? Haha, so if I do it sooner you'll all be happier!
I know you all look forward to that!
Some times you can find some awesome routines on Pinterest, or you have a video that you swear by (like I do about the shred!)
Do you have a favorite work out video or routine? Tell me about!
I like changing up my workout a lil' bit and I loooove suggestions!
The biggest motivation for me is seeing progress in my body.
I'm like, "Oh! It is making a difference!"
Aaaand I have the cutest work out buddy, but she usually falls asleep in the middle of it.
I love you all!
Sabrina
And it really works!! My muskles are a little bit bigger.
I'm going to continue to use this video for my work out, but also switch it around a little bit and try other work outs.
I SERIOUSLY THINK YOU NEED TO TRY IT.
What you need:
-20 minutes
-something that can play a DVD
-the 30 day shred DVD (which you can get for $8 on Amazon here)
-hand weights (you can use water bottles, soup cans, etc. Whatever you can find around the house!)
I use 5lb hand weights now, but I used water bottles for a while!
I'm a silly-goof and forgot to do before and after pictures for you, BUT I may do it later.
Just before and after pictures in general, not just for the 30 day shred.
But you can expect that...mmmmm...next year? Haha, so if I do it sooner you'll all be happier!
I know you all look forward to that!
Some times you can find some awesome routines on Pinterest, or you have a video that you swear by (like I do about the shred!)
Do you have a favorite work out video or routine? Tell me about!
I like changing up my workout a lil' bit and I loooove suggestions!
The biggest motivation for me is seeing progress in my body.
I'm like, "Oh! It is making a difference!"
Aaaand I have the cutest work out buddy, but she usually falls asleep in the middle of it.
I love you all!
Sabrina


No comments:
Post a Comment